Front Diff Nfg

What's up guys? It's been a while since I've been on here. (Damn work blocking this site).

Anyways... My brother bought Posi12bolt's SS (2003) and the front differential went out on him. The shop he took it to said nobody makes the front differential for these trucks anymore and they want to rebuild it. I think he would save some money if he found one rather than having them rebuild it. They want over $1200 to rebuild it. What do you guys think and does anyone know where I can get one? Thanks for the help.

-Jonathan

What's up guys? It's been a while since I've been on here. (Damn work blocking this site).

Anyways... My brother bought Posi12bolt's SS (2003) and the front differential went out on him. The shop he took it to said nobody makes the front differential for these trucks anymore and they want to rebuild it. I think he would save some money if he found one rather than having them rebuild it. They want over $1200 to rebuild it. What do you guys think and does anyone know where I can get one? Thanks for the help.

-Jonathan

how far are you from los angeles?