Nhl Finals

Well I'm sure glad my Dallas Stars avoided being swept by Detroit tonight. :wink:

But I do not see us winning 3 more straight games against this overpowering Red Wings.

Oh well, I guess I'll be rooting for the Pens against the Red Wings in this years Stanley Cup playoffs. Anyone else on here a hockey nut?

stars-believe.gif

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

Red Wings will win the next one. After 7 straight wins they were bound to lose one. Some interesting calls in this game. :wtf: I don't think anyone can beat the Wings in a best of 7 series this year. They're too deep.

Hey,Hey!!!!!! watch what you say about our Red Wings!!! There is alot of us on SSS site that are from the D.We love our Wings.And hopefully we will win the hardest championship to win the Stanely Cup.

GO RED WINGS!!

Bob, I agree with you on the play calling. I really think that "no-goal" for Detroit was really a goal in game #4 last light. However, I really think the officials were making up for some bad calls in game#1. Detroit was clearly in the goalies "blue ice" & interfering on two (2) of Detroit's goals in game #1....

I just home there are no bonehead or questionable calls during the cup games. I think it will be a fantastic match-up, it might even take the full 7 games!!! :cheers:

GO STARS!!!

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

I would call myself a 'hockeynut.'

Pens & Wings in the Finals. I am not a fan of either team, but it's hockey. I would really like to see the Pens win, only because they are a young team and I dislike them less than the Wings.