Ufo

zac2005ss

its very hard to believe that out of the millions of people from all over the world, living in all walks of life can be lying about there experiences. all im saying is that if only 1 out of the millions of encounters are true, then we are either being liedto by the goverment for conceling these crafts or there are actually aliens out there interested in us. or maybe both? either way, there is definetly something going on out there and no one in the world can deny this. i really don't like thinking about it because there is nothing i can do but speculate, but i do find it a fascinating subject and everytime i see a new sighting i get drawn into researching more it for some reason. if you do try to dig and find information about this subject, you find the hole really does get deeper and deeper. i'm not trying to sound nutty here, all i'm doing is taking the facts and basing my own opinons about them. thats all we can do.

well if anyone thinks we're the only civilization in this infinite universe, than you're fooling yourself.

:withstupid: thats exactly my take on it..as a matter of fact i would not be surpirsed if there was another me in some galaxie far far away...really why not?

we could be the aliens other civilizations talk about....who knows

:withstupid: thats exactly my take on it..as a matter of fact i would not be surpirsed if there was another me in some galaxie far far away...really why not?

we could be the aliens other civilizations talk about....who knows

exactly, piloting a flying/ hovering SS :thumbs:

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

exactly, piloting a flying/ hovering SS :thumbs:

lol, i can't wait till these crafts are no longer a secret. when it happens, i'm quiting my job and i'm going to school and learning how to pilot them. it would be amazing to travel through space and see it all. i definetly want to do this if it happens.