Ufo

zac2005ss

terrible audio and but the only one i can find left on the net due to copyright. but its true

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...32151&q=UFO

:withstupid: the media has been down playing ufo's forever and the goverment controls the media. put 2 and 2 together and you'll get the picture. i think the reason why they don't want us knowing the truth about ET's is that most of the world would surely go into panic & rioting if they found out. some people would break down because of the belief system they've known there whole lives has just crumbled down on them in an instant. religions would fall and it would not be a pretty scene. so the goverment does have a just cause into hiding this all from us, but i still think they should of alerted us as soon as they found out these truths. instead they leave us with a shit load of unanswered, important questions that make us question our faith. it doesn't make me question mine though. thats the whole point of faith, right?

in all seriousness. i swear i saw one. for school we met up at night in a field to look through high powered telescopes at the planets. and there was this light shooting back and forth like a lazer pointer in the sky. but back and forth. then all of a sudden it shot straight up and gone! some of the reports on that site mentioned the exact same thing i saw. im gettin goosebumps just thinkin about it. i always think of the movie "fire in the sky" when i think about aliens.

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)

im not here to say they do or dont exist but here's the conclusion i've come to. When i was working in television we did a couple shows for the history channel on UFO sightings and we had to travel out to these locations and interview these people and hear they're story....at the end of all that the only question i had left was....."why do aliens only abduct idiots?"

im not here to say they do or dont exist but here's the conclusion i've come to. When i was working in television we did a couple shows for the history channel on UFO sightings and we had to travel out to these locations and interview these people and hear they're story....at the end of all that the only question i had left was....."why do aliens only abduct idiots?"

they took some of their brain :dunno: