Dyno Day June 21st In Dfw Area

Okay guys in the North Texas area we are having Dyno Day....2 pulls for $35...June 21st @11am in NW Fort Worth at 4551 W. Bailey Boswell Rd. 76179....

The place is called Dynosaur Performance...owner is Ross baird and he is a great guy...last event we had was only about 10 trucks so let's do this big and get bout 30 of us there..

Afterwards we are going to hit the nearby lake...hopefull at this spot.... http://www.broadwaybc.org/camp/

You can put your AWD SS on here all you have to do is pull the front driveshaft i have done this a few times with no problems

Edited by mean05 (see edit history)

what?? i know of no contraversy havent really been on...whatever it be its prob just e-thuggin crap and i wouldnt pay any attention to it...on top of that i will have your back :D

what?? i know of no contraversy havent really been on...whatever it be its prob just e-thuggin crap and i wouldnt pay any attention to it...on top of that i will have your back :D

LOL..yeah a couple of misunderstandings...Thanks Virgil I want to try and make it out.

• 3 weeks later...