Well Guys I Think I Got Hosed By Nelson Performance

that suck,

I'll add fuel to this fire......

A couple weeks ago, I bought a GM fan harness from Nelson, $80. bucks. I Installed it and my Fans were blowing Backwards!! they were pushing. :mad:

My dumb @ss, didnt relize wich way they were blowing till I was Overheating my $10k engine on a road test!! :fume:

So I cut the Harness and switched it. BTW~ the Fans were Take off's of an 05 Tahoe, so I am guessing they were right.

~Danny (sorry to hear about your luck)

According to LS1truck.com he is not telling the whole story?

I tried to get him his core back and I get put down for trying to help?

Danny, I think you just want to stir up trouble. I know money is very tight these days, but to down someone's business is stupid. I'm sure there are some trans. out there that you have built that have taken a shit, but no one is bashing your business for it.

Useless and Done!

Danny, you know darn well you're only telling half the story. Since you brought it up, I have to reply.

Just a few things you left out: you said you would come get the core when you came down for a retune. I tried to get a customer to take it to you and he was in the Dallas area, but your words were "I live 45mins from Dallas and that's not gonna help me at all". You never asked us to send the core back until you sold your truck, not at the time of purchase. I would have charged the customer a shipping fee if I knew all this was going to happen.

If you said we were required to send a core back, we would have sent it to you, but there was no mention of it, ever, until you sold your truck. That's why it's taken a year to get your core back, not because you've been asking for a year.

We've installed dozens of transmissions and always send the core back. Trust me, I don't want your transmission sitting here either taking up room.

Also, I didn't realize you were putting yourself out to build this customer a trans. If I knew you were going to throw a fit about it, I would have just used FLT like I always do.

We had an agreement and you're the one who changed how things were going to be handled, not me.

This transmission is trash to me, I'm not keeping it out of spite, it's sitting here because you said you would come get it, I'd rather it not be here.

Danny, you know darn well you're only telling half the story. Since you brought it up, I have to reply.

Just a few things you left out: you said you would come get the core when you came down for a retune. I tried to get a customer to take it to you and he was in the Dallas area, but your words were "I live 45mins from Dallas and that's not gonna help me at all". You never asked us to send the core back until you sold your truck, not at the time of purchase. I would have charged the customer a shipping fee if I knew all this was going to happen.

If you said we were required to send a core back, we would have sent it to you, but there was no mention of it, ever, until you sold your truck. That's why it's taken a year to get your core back, not because you've been asking for a year.

We've installed dozens of transmissions and always send the core back. Trust me, I don't want your transmission sitting here either taking up room.

Also, I didn't realize you were putting yourself out to build this customer a trans. If I knew you were going to throw a fit about it, I would have just used FLT like I always do.

We had an agreement and you're the one who changed how things were going to be handled, not me.

This transmission is trash to me, I'm not keeping it out of spite, it's sitting here because you said you would come get it, I'd rather it not be here.

I told you on the other site just like I will say it here......I HAVE A SIGNED RECIEPT SIGNED BY A PERSON FROM NELSON PERFORMANCE AND ON THAT RECEIPT IT STATS THAT YOU MUST RETURN A CORE!

According to LS1truck.com he is not telling the whole story?

I tried to get him his core back and I get put down for trying to help?

Danny, I think you just want to stir up trouble. I know money is very tight these days, but to down someone's business is stupid. I'm sure there are some trans. out there that you have built that have taken a shit, but no one is bashing your business for it.

Useless and Done!

according to what james someone elses response? I have written documentation thats all I need bud......stir up trouble..NO money tight.....NO Matter of getting screwed over by Allen Nelson.....YES!

Apperently NoOne cares about my fan Harness blowing backwards :confused: , lol

Invoice # 4404, 4/23/08 purchased. Not a huge deal, kinda sucked though.

~Danny

Apperently NoOne cares about my fan Harness blowing backwards :confused: , lol

Invoice # 4404, 4/23/08 purchased. Not a huge deal, kinda sucked though.

~Danny

Why don't you call us and ask us to send you another one as a replacement? The quickest resolution is going to be, call and get another one, not post that nobody cares!

PM me if I can help, if you got it figured out, great!

both sides have spoken, lets keep the other talk out. Please get this resolved and post back.

Riddler- I understand (espically since I have a harness sitting in front of me) but I think your issues was answered.

Edited by detjoe (see edit history)

Why don't you call us and ask us to send you another one as a replacement? The quickest resolution is going to be, call and get another one, not post that nobody cares!

PM me if I can help, if you got it figured out, great!

appreciate the response :thumbs: . Yeh If It wasn't a big enough deal, to call and good it taken care off. prolly wasn't a big enough deal to post about it. I under estimated how many people these forum's access, and the negative effect it could take on a buisiness. For my end off this I appoligize, as you are correct, that I never called and gave you chance to correct it.

Thank You, Danny