Drop Kit

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rear shocks for a 2-4" drop #2212FF

front shocks for a 0-4" drop #310400

yep those are the ones i got. Eric, the Belltech product manager, confirmed they are correct. If you go this route you might have to wait a loooong time to get em..

sorry for the late reply as well. let me know if you need anymore information....i would add if your gonna get 2 inch spindles then lower the front more invest in set of keys. ive been much happier since doing this then before with just turned keys.

sorry for the late reply as well. let me know if you need anymore information....i would add if your gonna get 2 inch spindles then lower the front more invest in set of keys. ive been much happier since doing this then before with just turned keys.

can you explain how its better? I'm just curious and I don't really understand how the keys work.. I was always under the impression that the keys just allowed you to drop the front more than just turning the bolts, but ride quality was still the same? Of course i may be wrong though. I too was thinking about adding keys but Eric at belltech told me that if your just looking for another inch or so, the stock keys are sufficient enough for that. Plus you'll still stay within alignment specs with drop or stock keys.

can you explain how its better? I'm just curious and I don't really understand how the keys work.. I was always under the impression that the keys just allowed you to drop the front more than just turning the bolts, but ride quality was still the same? Of course i may be wrong though. I too was thinking about adding keys but Eric at belltech told me that if your just looking for another inch or so, the stock keys are sufficient enough for that. Plus you'll still stay within alignment specs with drop or stock keys.

for me by doing the keys allowed me to set my camber up a lot better. before just turning the keys over an inch my camber was always off. had it aligned numerous times. after doing the keys i was able to rid myself of this issue and have been much happier ever since.

does anyone else think that including keys would be worth my money and effort, other than just turning the torsion bars down??

i ordered my belltech drop spindles, rear leafs, and street performance shocks today. all in stock and shipping next week. (damn holiday crap) lol

I dunno im just going to turn the torsion bars, give or take an inch when i install the hangers to sit level. Their's plenty of people who have done it like this and have not had any problems, i think they accure more if you turn them to much.

ok turn them down for now is the verdict. if there is a problem or i think the keys will benefit me i will purchase them at a later date.

FYI- belltech's street performer shocks are now in stock and ready to ship!

Yeah i agree. Just make sure you go to an alignment shop that is reputable so they can get it done right the first time.

Let us know when ya get all ya parts in bro!