Couple Of Things For Sale

pimp ss

gonna sell these lights and do something similar to my taillights so i was thinking like 75.00 and like 300 for the bumper with brackets and everything the bumper is perfect with the black plastic pieces painted to match it has the liscense plate lights and everything

DSCI0190.jpg

DSCI0135.jpg

DSCI0049.jpg

wow am I ever tempted.. you've been my inspiration cuz i love how you've Blue Murdered it all... Id love to do the same, but without copying you.. tell me, have you gotten pulled over cuz of the blue headlights? that would be my concern

i have not been pulled over for the headlights because the light does not shine out at all i have to keep my clear lights with me so i can put them in at night im gonna get hids and paint my clear lights like my taillights im gonna tape off a section in the center and paint the rest of the light and leave them on all the time

DSCI0284.jpg

wut up pimp?? Make sure to post some pics when you get this done cuz i'm anxious to see what it will look like... just yesterday I painted my AVS light covers all black and it looks 100% better in my opinion... I just have them on the headlights during the day and I remove them at night... my lady is always saying, "your always wasting time taking off and putting on your stupid light covers" lol... I can only imagine what she'd say if I was actually changing the whole headlight... I am planning to paint the actual bumper lights instead of using the AVS covers... I'm trying to decide on a way to tape off a section so I still have a functioning blinker.... good luck and I can't wait to see it :D