Killer Chevy!

gs430

• 1 year later...

That was F***in awesome.

MY buddy does that during spring break. when all the college kids go down to the coast and they think they have a bad ass truck because they lifted it with blocks they all try to play in the soft sand but mud tires and heavy ass F250-350 don't match LOL He has a 04 duramax diesel with about a 1000 torque. He will do they same thing to ford just yank the SH!t out of them, than he will usually charge about $30 bucks for the pull.

i wonder how bad the damage was on the other truck that was yanked out....ouchhh

that was one sickass chevy though :chevy:

IDK nothing looked gentle about that haha. sweet bowtie, silly dodge

no crap , there had to be some damage done to that truck... twisted frame or something. my brother did that to his friend 4 wheeler when it got stuck in the mud used his truck to pull it out and bent the crap out of the quad.

Those pulls arent that bad it looked like one of those special tow straps they almost act like a bungee in a way. My buddy just pulled my other truck out this winter with it and he scared the crap outta me when he started pulling like that but it was pretty gentle actually.

I was wondering why the strap didn't snap.