Qualcomm 1/8th Mile Drag In San Diego May 30th

Its that time again, on May 30th the 1/8th Mile Drag at Qualcomm Stadium here in San Diego. Im hoping to see some of you guys make it out there. Its always a good time beatin up on some stangs and ricers.

I can get cheaper tickets through the navy MWR if anyone is interested.

Friday Night Event Hours:

• Gate and tech open at 6:00 PM sharp.
  • Racing begins 6:30 PM.
  • Tech closes at 10:30 PM.
  • Racing ends at 12:00 AM.

Admission Fees:

• Racer: $30.00
  • Spectator: $8.00 (5 and under - Free)

Pre-purchase Fees at office prior to race day:

• Racer: $25.00
  • Spectator: $5.00

hey are you getting the tickets over at 32nd st or at North Island? I never see any SSs around on the NAB side where I'm at. What time are you guys showing up to the track?

hey are you getting the tickets over at 32nd st or at North Island? I never see any SSs around on the NAB side where I'm at. What time are you guys showing up to the track?

Im actually getting mine at Nimitz near Point Loma Sub base. I think Im going to get there when it opens at 630 this time. I want to get some pics before it gets dark. If you want to meet up just give my a call 619-534-0392.

Doug

Hey I'll see you guys around 7. What do they require at the tech inspection at Qcom?

Sounds good. Your helmet has to be snell 2000 or better. But they usually have rentals there for $20 if you dont have one. If your running NOS you need a fire jacket of some sort. If you go to racelegal.com they have all the requirements. I would bring a pen to fill out your inspection sheet. And they make you remove the caps on your rims so your hubs are exposed. When you get there give me a call and I will meet up with you. Later

so whats up dirty you going to come down to ca speedway?

the weekend of the 14-15th ill be there both days as well as some other sss.com members

on the 14th its only 20 bucks to run and you will get 3-4 runs the whole day.

or you can sign up now and go on the 15th and run as many times as you want but cost is 115.

either way man you should see what that thing can do , that thing should pull harder in the last eighth.

so whats up dirty you going to come down to ca speedway?

the weekend of the 14-15th ill be there both days as well as some other sss.com members

on the 14th its only 20 bucks to run and you will get 3-4 runs the whole day.

or you can sign up now and go on the 15th and run as many times as you want but cost is 115.

either way man you should see what that thing can do , that thing should pull harder in the last eighth.

Yo, I would love to come out but Im heading home to Florida on the 13th. But definitly the next time something like this is happenning, Ill be there. I think your right about pulling harder in the last 1/8th. It seems to be just opening up at the end of the 1/8th at Qualcomm.

• 2 weeks later...