Lp Grills

r8rs4lf

So now that Summer is approaching and my backyard is getting finished I'm in the market for a new LP grill.

I've been doing a fair amount of research since this is being bought for me from my wife and daughter for Father's Day. I've been to the usual Lowes, Home Depot, Sears, bla, bla, bla and they pretty much have the same things. A few things I've read/heard that I should take into consideration is:

- Teflon coated grates

- Even cooking surface

A few of the things I want are a side burner (not a searer), ALOT of space to place cooking trays and such when grilling, maybe even a condiment tray, stainless steel finish, electronic ignition, mobility, cooking surface since we entertain ALOT, etc.

I've also taken into consideration the name of the grill. I want something that has been around for a while and if I need some parts, they are readily available. Weber is something I am closely looking at, but they are very pricey. The one I would want falls into the $1600.00 range and that is damn pricey.

So let's hear the reviews of what you have!

sears kenmore elite!built in america,304 stainless and parts will always be serviced. That covers all the bases you wish for except the mobility factor.They have wheels but dont move easily.

out of all the grills i purchased thru the years,this one is by far the best ever! Mine has granite top side cabinets,3 large interior burners,one side burner,infared rear burner with full rotessorie.

they are made by the omaha grill co.

Sams club also sells ther members mark version and the better ones are made by the same company,but parts may or maynot be serviced seperatly.....

Go kenmore,its kinda like the saying get a deere(john deere)I have one of those too.

I have a Vermont Castings ....

THis has been a great grill. It is Stainless Steel, and has Porcelin coated grills, side burner and four regular burners. Have not had any problems in almost 4 years of ownership. It is incredibly well made, and SOLID. I use my grill about 2 times a week and, I use it all year long (even in a snow storm). Still looks and works great, just like the first day I brought it home. I also store it outside, under a cover only.

I know they are tough to buy, but are worth the money.

Mine is a 4 burner, 450 sq.in. ... for about $675.00 (incl.tax) That was before Stainless Steel went sky high in prices.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3