06 Silverado Ss

i know its not an 06 but i got an 04 rcsb im doing over as a clone....i cant wait till spring then the new cladding kit goes on!!!!

- i think once i put the cladding on it will take the truck to a whole new level. im trying my absolute hardest to make it using all oem parts. so far i got front bumper, rear bumper, center console, chrome ss rims, stock exhaust tip (with after market cat back), have the cladding just not on the truck yet,

- next is leather ss seats, suspension, linex, 5 piece carriage works billet grill, then the big 6.0 .......alot of work but im not rushed so it shud look good wen its done!

post-16089-1228068742_thumb.jpg

post-16089-1228068755_thumb.jpg

post-16089-1228068766_thumb.jpg

post-16089-1228068778_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

my 03 SS was totaled and I am in the process of doing a rebuild on a sinle cab silverado..all the original SS parts are going on it..inside and out..including the drive shaft and of course im dropping the 6.0 in it. No aftermarket of imposter parts on this. all orig. I will post pics asap:)

Edited by SS_Chick (see edit history)

• 6 months later...