Who's Coming

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sucks but with my co-worker retiring and me getting a promotion, I won't be able to make it. Plus my little girl's b-day is the 16th so looks like I'm SOL this year. I really wanted to make this event this year but I guess there is next year. you bastards don't have too much fun without me :jester:

It sucks but with my co-worker retiring and me getting a promotion, I won't be able to make it. Plus my little girl's b-day is the 16th so looks like I'm SOL this year. I really wanted to make this event this year but I guess there is next year. you bastards don't have too much fun without me :jester:

Damn it, people are dropping out on me left and right. :jester::cry::cry::cry:

Hold your left hand out, now slap it with the right hand...

Damn it, people are dropping out on me left and right. :jester::cry::cry::cry:

Hold your left hand out, now slap it with the right hand...

My left hand is killin me,we'll get together again.I'm gonna have to get this off early for next year,it sounds like a blast.

I'm disappointed guys!

When I read that you were driving your Camaro the happy thoughts of my infamous 69 Camaro bounced through my head :driving::drool:

I keep asking Zippy to buy me one and just add the cost on the the house but for some reason he hasn't yet?? :dunno:

Hey Zippy- I do have a birthday coming up real soon :fingersx:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey sorry guys we weren't able to come out. Hope everyone had a good time. Donny and I would like to definately meet up with you guys before the nice weather is over with. Do a photo shoot with you guys too. Details will come later.

Unfortunately, I couldnt make it either. And I'm only three hours away. I really wanted to meet zippy, imposterss, detjoe, and others. It just worked out that I have a 20 page thesis paper due for a sociology class on Monday morning and a 10 page analysis paper due Tuesday for a Political Science class. Both are mid term papers and yes, I am a procrastinator, and yes, I am typing the 20 pager at 2:30am on Sunday morning after tons of Guinness, Wings, and UFC. Plus the fact money is tight (still unemployed, but looking), and, my new transfer case sprung a leak on wednesday and have to get that fixed as well. Its just a rear seal issue which will take me about an hour and a $30 part, but I didnt want to drive it across the state like that either. Really bumbed. Oh well, Finals are over by the dream cruise and maybe we can all meet up one of those nights on woodward.