Sorry guys..I smoked one of your SS's today..BAD

Dakota RT

I would line up against adam. he's running 13.2 i am running 13.1. He has a supercharger, i don't, i could make it even and put a SC on mine, but wait....i would be in the mid 12's then, not so even again huh????

Then I could throw on a high lift cam, AFR heads, raise the boost to about 12lbs and be running low 12's.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would line up against adam. he's running 13.2 i am running 13.1. He has a supercharger, i don't, i could make it even and put a SC on mine, but wait....i would be in the mid 12's then, not so even again huh????

So whats your point of being on this site?

To Talk trash?

Start some S--t?

You probably wear sandals with socks too. Chevy fanatics wouldnt know style if it hit them in the face.

Are you saying the dakotas look better than the ss? You gotta be kidding me, you havn't made one good point yet. Stop trying to stir up s$## and go back to one of your gay little dodge forums. You guys should have a lot of talking to do over there, trying to figure out how to catch up to chevy in every aspect.

Hey why are we even bothering with this guy, he has nothing better to do than talk sh$% on our forum. He probably doesn't even have a job, why else would he have a piece of S$$% dakota let alone its a dodge, im done wasting my time with this guy.

Hey drum...does your truck make you feel like a woman???  Or is it just the Colorado that has that effect?

how does the colorado come into this? You lost me on that one Big Fella.

And you got it backwards. Everyone knows that your our new b--ch.

Archived