Stolen Gas

SS Silv

I am not kidding, lastnight I filled my tank and this morning my fuel gauge said I only had 3/4 of a tank left. Lastnight when I parked the truck the guage said that my tank was full. So some jacka** stole gas from me and $4.15 a gallon. I seriously would not feel bad if I cracked this person over the head with a bat. IMO, I wouldn't feel said if this person died tommarow. Theives do not diserve to live on this planet.

Uhhhh I am frustrated.

I'm seeing a lot more diesel guys relocating their fuel fill to the inside of their tool box for this very reason... Around here they've actually been puncturing tanks...

damn man...selling the truck? i know gas prices BLLLOOWWWWW but i just cant think of what else i'd want with better gas mileage......only thing i think i'd be happy with is a vette...and my insurance being 21 in a vette is gunna be insane.....

I wonder how hard it would be to rig up one of the gas cap poppers from a vette so you can press a button and release it from inside the truck. Ive put em in before its pretty simple, just a solenoid and a cable thats like 3 feet long, Ill look and see- maybe I can do a writeup

I wonder how hard it would be to rig up one of the gas cap poppers from a vette so you can press a button and release it from inside the truck. Ive put em in before its pretty simple, just a solenoid and a cable thats like 3 feet long, Ill look and see- maybe I can do a writeup

That'd be pretty sweet actually... Then we could shave that little finger hole off and make the gas cap cover more flush and "built in" to the bedside (read: molded).

Let us know what you come up with!