Borla Pro Xs Stainless Steel Mufflers 2.5" Straight-through (2 Av

Moze

Going to a turbo setup, so I will no longer need these. But I will say I absolutely LOVE them. Ask anyone on the LS1truck site or PT.net who had seen and heard the truck how it sounds and they'll tell you it sounds GOOD. Again, these are 2.5" inlet & 2.5" outlet, straight through mufflers.

I don't have any pictures, just a video which shows them pretty clearly: CLICK.

center.jpgcenter.jpg

The mufflers are only a few months old - I installed them toward the end of January. I paid $99 + $10 shipping = $109 each. I'm asking $90 each if picked up locally (saves the buyer $19 each over buying new) and $100 if shipped to the lower 48 states (saves the buyer $9 each over buying new). I feel these are worth every penny and that they are fair asking prices, so the prices are firm. Please note, these prices aren't a HUGE savings over new, but they're stainless, they still look and sound awesome, and the turndowns are included.

I have one stipulation...the parts I'm selling are funding my turbo build. I should have the turbo installed within a week or so. This is approximate. I will not be able to ship the muffler(s) until the install is complete. Ask around though, I ship promptly, I pack the items well, and have perfect feedback on the various forums and on eBay (member name is sabersfury if you want to check).