Prochargers And Such For Sale

consider the D1 and the bracket sold!!! yup I am steppin up from the P1.

So IF anyone wants a COMPLETE p1 kit for their truck, i have one for sale. all the plumbing is powdercoated red, if you want it a different color i can arrange that as well. 2 core cooler, new in bag bracket and new belt complete with 42 pound injectors. roughly 20k miles on the kit. great piece of gear with HUGE power improvements. PM me!! I wanna get this sold before i decide to use it on my wifes Taurus or something! :)

consider the D1 and the bracket sold!!! yup I am steppin up from the P1.

So IF anyone wants a COMPLETE p1 kit for their truck, i have one for sale. all the plumbing is powdercoated red, if you want it a different color i can arrange that as well. 2 core cooler, new in bag bracket and new belt complete with 42 pound injectors. roughly 20k miles on the kit. great piece of gear with HUGE power improvements. PM me!! I wanna get this sold before i decide to use it on my wifes Taurus or something! :)

Yup it's goin to Chris not a big surprise.

So whats left. The p1sc and the race bypass

Come on anyone wanna make an offer?

It's Frank's crazy clearing house everything must go!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this still available? Email me at [email protected]

P1sc Clocked for old style but can be reclocked for the new style about 5000 miles since rebuild Satin finish.1200$ oboIMG_1034.jpgIMG_1037.jpgI also have the Race bypass valve the open blow off for sale as well.275$IMG_1032.jpgDon't reply if you have something sarcastic to say or you just want to tell me what you think an item is worth. The prices are posted. All prices are shipped. I am firm on anything that does not say OBO. Please PM me with offers or questions.Thanks
the head unit
Is this still available? Email me at [email protected]