Baer Brakes - Need Wheels Spacers - Pic Included

Holty

Hey guys, i know this sounds like a "ricer" question but i need some .250" wheel spacers to get my 22's to fit with my new brakes. I have the spacers from Baer already, but the problem is that when the spacer is on flush against the rotor, the small "lip" or "hub" is no longer there, so the wheel does not center. It's causing a HUGE vibration while driving. Luckily i only took it down the road and back so i didn't cause any damage to the studs or anything. Now i'm kinda screwed and don't know what to do. Someone mentioned to me to look into spacers that are "hubcentric" and i spent some time searching but they only seem to make them 1" thick or larger. Can anyone give me some advice?

This picture shows this "lip" or "hub" that i'm referring to without the spacer on it. When the spacer is installed, there is no longer a "lip" which does not allow the center of my wheel anything to sit on. Conical lug nuts alone will not properly center the wheels.

need_wheel_spacers.jpg

i installed the baer spacers on adams truck with the 6 s brakes and we didnt have any issues with vibration's might want to contact him.

The spacers from Baer should be here today so we'll see what happens. Thanks Chase.

i thought you tried them already?

I tried generic spacers i got for $15 from Jegs. I have Baer spacers now but didn't realize i had recieved the wrong ones until i went to put them on over the weekend. I figured i would just use the generic spacers for now but they obviously won't work.