Sold My Ss

2bseen

Well after 4 yrs and over 60k dollars, lots of time, blood and sweat, I sold my SS. I left everything on it,(427ci c5r, flp lvl 5, n2o express fogger, fast 90 and lots and lots of other stuff). Guy walked in my shop sunday and said I got to have it so after a few mins we agreed on price. I will miss it but damn it was always something to do to it. I never got around to spraying it at the track but I know if will be soon. It was badass on motor cant wait to hear what it runs on the bottle. Well had lots of funs talking to people on here and meet alot of good friends. I have been very busy the last 1 1/2 yrs getting a new business going and havnt been on here much or working on the truck much but will miss playing with the mustangs and vettes. Good luck I am hoping someone gets a 10 sec pass soon. :cheers:

Wow............I know that had to be hard to do..... :( ......I wish you the best with your new business, and hopefully the new owner will sign up here.....kind of "keep it with the family" so to speak.....

wow, that had to be rough!! sorry to hear you sold but hopefully it was for the best and not something you regret. there are always other projects though. good luck on the business and hey, don't be a stranger!

Yea I bet that was tough watching it move to another home. But I'm like you. Everything is for sale for the right price. I can tell you that you'll aways think about it for years to come. (I speak from experence with a few cars I sold). But as long as you have fond memories of the good times modding it and driving it, it's all good. You'll find another toy :)

You can't grow without changes! (Someone said)

Good luck to you.

Well I have had several that I wish I could have keep 91 syclone that I went on my first date with my wife in, married 15 yrs tomm., 69 z28, 70 z28, 2 87 grand nat., 86 and 87 monte carlo ss, 89 turbo trans am, 01 10th ann. firehawk, 04 comm. ed z06, lots of vettes and several trucks but it was time to go. I am getting too old to work on this stuff alll the time. I do have a almost stock lq9 in my escalade maybe I need to work on it.

Well I have had several that I wish I could have keep 91 syclone that I went on my first date with my wife in, married 15 yrs tomm., 69 z28, 70 z28, 2 87 grand nat., 86 and 87 monte carlo ss, 89 turbo trans am, 01 10th ann. firehawk, 04 comm. ed z06, lots of vettes and several trucks but it was time to go. I am getting too old to work on this stuff alll the time. I do have a almost stock lq9 in my escalade maybe I need to work on it.

Well it sounds like you have had some fun times and your never to old ;)

BTW Happy Anniversary to you and yours. I'm going on 24 years but haven't had the rides you had, I've only had the 64 Chevy II that I put a 350/350 into and the 69 El Camino that was 350/350 as well but I'm happy and have had good times working on them ...........

Hope you have a great day.