Friendly Florda Performance Shop

hi all. most of you know what i do, but for those who dont.... i am john kelley of kelley performance, and we are located in hallandale beach, fl. we are on federal highway between pembroke road and hallandale beach blvd. its sort of north of miami and right south of ft. laud. anyways, i just wanted to say that very soon i will become a supporting vendor, and wanted to let everyone know of our services.

we are located within a chevrolet dealership, so not only do we cover any and all aftermarket/performance things but service and warranty work as well (and of course sales :D ). we also have a dynojet dyno on premesis, which we do runs and tunes on for almost anything 2wd. although we specialize in the LSx, we have done everything from an intake on a GTI to a full turbo/head/cams system on an EVO VIII. as far as LSx goes....

we sell and install everything from cold air intakes and cat back exhuasts to fully built, bored and stroked, power added motors.

some of the shops cars include:

-2006 cobalt ss s/c 260whp

-2006 silverado ss 420whp (402 in the works!)

-2006 silverado ss 562whp (mine lol)

-2001 camaro z28 442whp

-2000 corvette 372whp

-2008 corvette Z06 482whp

so any parts, installations, tunes, service, or even just questions are happily provided. if your not local, we ship nationwide (and sometimes canada :D ). i know we are no where near as big as tom tbyrne was, but just try us.... i garuntee your satisfaction personally.

feel free to contact me directly via email or phone. my work phone is 954-457-8500 ex. 767, drop me a message if im out and i will return it asap. or just call my cell which is 954-347-8241, i am available on there almost all day....

i also forgot to mention we carry a full line of stereo and a/v eqiuptment, some names like JL Audio, Kenwood, Audiovox, Alpine, and Eclipse.

we are an american eagle wheel dealer, so we can hook you all up with the all-famous 026 and just about any other wheel. i will be posting some tire/wheel mounted and balanced packages with prices soon... and some different head/cam packages from mild to wild.

oh ya, and GP are always welcome :D