Sale On Tire/wheel Packages

i am doing a GP in a way, but without the group.... just with the prices lol :D so i have two different wheels discounted right now. they are wheel and tire packages, come fully mounted and balanced. if your local, these prices include throwing them on your truck :)

22" American Eagle 026 Chrome Wheels w/ Falken 305/40/22 Tires $1,896

22" Boss 313 Chrome Wheels w/ Kumho 305/40/22 Tires $1,790

Both of these packages are also available in black w/ chrome lip at a little less $, or even custom paint if youd like (just call me or email me for pricing on custom items).

(Pricing includes mount and balance, frieght not included)

Can you get either one of those in 18's?

no... 20" is smallest unfortunately

Those Boss 313 Chrome Wheels are great. Anybody offer this wheel in a light weight forged rim?

not that i have seen... it seems like no one really makes anything but a traditional 6 spoke in a forged one piece setup

How much is it for flat black 313's?

they dont come in flat black, but id be happy to paint a set (or my set) any color youd like. what did you have in mind?

do you sell just the wheels i am looking to possibly change it up and my tires are pretty new that i have right now.

yes i sell the tires and wheels seperate. which wheel and size did you have in mind?