Goodmark Cowl Hood on Red SS!!

I like Darkseeds drop. It's a 2/3, but it looks like more.

I'd like to see a 3/4 or 4/5. I don't think I've ever seen any more than 3/4 for a 4x4 so a 4/5 or 4/6 may not exist.

Darkseed is pretty close to his tires already, so a 3/4 is probably the max without a tire change.

510465_5_full.jpg

I think 2/3 is enough for me. I don't want to be changing too much as far as tires etc...

I just didn't want the rear to be too low.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hood looks great..  must be nice being able to fit your truck in the garage that easily!

I also have my 2002 Sierra Crew Cab Long bed, '72 Malibu Conv., 8x12 ATV Trailer and 2 ATV's in there, (and room for my next car where the IROC was)...Not sure what it will be but have a spot waiting. Looked at a '94 Formula Firebird Monday.

AUTOGUY - Hood looks great. Do you have any pics of the under side if the hood?

I do not have pics of underside. Framework on the underside looks just like factory...even has provisions to re-install the factory underhood insulation. The only drawback to this is if someone needed extra clearance under the hood. Otherwise, looks like stock.

AUTOGUY - Hood looks great.  Do you have any pics of the under side if the hood?

Big Tex,

I just posted a pic of the underside of the Goodmark Cowl Hood in my garage.

The Link is in my Signature

Brian

i like that view from inside the truck also :thumbs:

I figured that way you guys could see how high it is from the inside. It's really cool Driving down the road seeing the back of the hood. There are holes in the intake part to let air in. I will try to get a daytime picture from inside tomorrow.

Archived