Fs 2004 Vho With Texas Speed & Performance 408

SCIV

Here is a video of a cold start this morning. This shows there is no smoking or anything like that overnight (12 hours). I guess cold is a relative term, it was 80* when I shot this, but the engine WAS NOT WARMED in any way.

Yes, it is dirty right now. :blush:

http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...8coldstart.flv

This is in response to some info I received through the grapevine so to speak.

My legal name is S.C., that is it, just initials. It doesn't stand for anything, just S.C. I am the 4th S.C. (my dad is S.C. III, my grandfather was S.C. Jr., and my great-grandfather was S.C. Sr.

So, you take my name (S.C.) and add my Roman Numerals to it (IV) and you get my screen name (SCIV).

I am not shady or being evasive by ANY stretch of the imagination. I am legit (2 legit 2 quit actually, LOL) Serious inquires can be directed to me, and I can provide copies of my DL or SS card.

Come on people, step up and buy this thing!!!

what are you gonna replace it with?

Dunno yet. Work is forcing me to sell, so I will probably end up in a small car of some sort.

Update: Complete detail (wash, wax, carpets & seats steam cleaned, engine detailed) on Tuesday the 10th. Also full service oil change with Mobil 1 on Tuesday too.

Price drop too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...