Lakers Ftmfw

04CHASE

phil needs to fire the following people....

EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR KOBE... period.

and on the way out he should kick the following players in the ass...

GASOL

RADMANOVIC

ODOM

completely agree, i think id keep derek and sasha though

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a shitty game. Well celtic players and fans, you guys earned it. The celtics are the better team......this year anyway. Celtics played there hearts out and wanted it more than the lakers. With that said, I am extremely excited about this laker teams future. We have so much young talent its unbelievable. Especially with bynum coming back next year and all the young players having another year to grow. Nobody expected us to make it out of the first round coming into this season, so you have to consider this year a sucess for us. I am also extremely excited about the renewed laker celtic rivalry. I think both teams will have a great team for many years to come. Should be exciting to watch. Celtic fans, see you back in the finals next year!!!

Well celtic players and fans, you guys earned it. The celtics are the better team

Finally ... a "Little" Respect for the boys ....

Come on guys ... the Celtics came back from being down 30 points to win ... then have a blowout of a final game.

Personally ... The Celtics just wanted it more, WAY MORE than the Lakers ....

Lakers-Boston, lakers take it in game 4. Cause there going to sweep those damn celtics!!!!

Nostradamus you are not.

boston is not as good as people have made them out.

We are better!

:withstupid: . Garnett is goin to have to wait till next year for his 1ST ring.

Hey Kevin, what size is your ring finger? :cheers:

Are there any restaurants out there that serve CROW? :jester:

The Celtics played great defense all year long and as the saying goes, defense wins championships. Congrats to them on their dream season...It most likely will never happen again. I am a Laker fan forever but I am also a basketball fan and I am glad to see KG finally get the big win he deserves.

As for the Lakers, like Phil said, they were excited to be there and their immaturity showed in this series. They shouldn't fire anyone. The team is great and will continue to grow and improve with Bynum healthy next year. All they need to do is work on their team defense and they will be unstoppable for many years to come.

Congrats Celtics on banner 17 and enjoy it while it lasts because people will gunning for you next year and a repeat is likely not to happen.

i just think its funny of how may people jump out to say they are celtics fan just becasue they are winning or now championship holders.

i have friends that were routing for them just becasue they are clipper fans , and if you are a clipper fan you are die hard imo.

just kind of grinds my gears.

im a laker fan since back in the day , who remembers the days of cedric ceballos, nick " the quick" van exel ( still have his jersey's, eddie jones, the year we got kobe , fish and travis knight as rookies. those were the good ol days.

im a laker fan since back in the day , who remembers the days of cedric ceballos, nick " the quick" van exel ( still have his jersey's, eddie jones, the year we got kobe , fish and travis knight as rookies. those were the good ol days.

:withstupid:

i'v been a laker fan since i was a kid, i'v never been a really big sports guy but always an LA fan. i remember when they won it in 2000 me and my brother were out side our house with our jersey's and every car that passed by was honking their horns, it as awesome.

Laker fan for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Rob