Off To Indianapolis Today

SSThunder

I'm back. lord knows I don't know where we were at. No chance to get drunk, brides family is very much church people so no alcohol was served :tear:

Damn! Need to find those Catholics. I would have brought you a beer/ a lot of beer :jester: if you could have told me where you were :cheers:

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)

Damn! Need to find those Catholics. I would have brought you a beer/ a lot of beer :jester: if you could have told me where you were :cheers:

I think we were off exit 35 or 38 off I-465(Allison road? near 86th street) staying at a courtyard hotel. Reception was around exit 8 I think. got stuck there till 11:00 PM bored out of my mind. Then drove back through the crazy thunderstorms. Lightning struck a light pole about 200 feet away from us in a parking lot :eek: Good times lol :jester:

Edited by SSThunder (see edit history)

I think we were off exit 35 or 38 off I-465(Allison road? near 86th street) staying at a courtyard hotel. Reception was around exit 8 I think. got stuck there till 11:00 PM bored out of my mind. Then drove back through the crazy thunderstorms. Lightning struck a light pole about 200 feet away from us in a parking lot :eek: Good times lol :jester:

WOW! You guys are living right.

You were about 5-7 miles away from me. 86th & Allisonville is the Castleton area, lots of shopping and restaurants/bars, HOOTERS right around the corner. PT's gentleman/showclub is about 10 mins. southeast. The storms were certainly...lively. Went to my daughters house to help with a flooded FINISHED basement today :banghead: Lots of wet carpet. Power went out and...no sump pump. Maybe next time :cheers:

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)