Pics From The Iowa Mini Meet!

yttaf

Installed my e-fans!!! Guess I should have cleaned them up first :P

SilveradoSS131.jpg

Chris & I doing all the work & Rich is sleepin in my truck! What's up with that??? LOL

SilveradoSS130.jpg

Chris & I doing Rich's suede headliner!

SilveradoSS132.jpg

SilveradoSS134.jpg

SilveradoSS135.jpg

Rich sniffin paint!!! :D

SilveradoSS133.jpg

2 hot trucks!!!

SilveradoSS127.jpg

SilveradoSS128.jpg

Took the ladies out dancing that evening!!!

SilveradoSS168.jpg

SilveradoSS167.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good guys!

Had a chance to check mileage after the Efans yet? I know my around town went up a couple MPG, interstate stayed about the same... Made mid-throttle "zippiness" gains, but no real performance for me.

Poor Richie, workin nights and falling asleep... I'm surprised you didn't play a joke and write on his forehead or something. :D

good pics. damn the trucks needed a bath, well at least mine did. shoot you should see it right now.

as for dancing that night, good times! nothing like watching.... ah well you know Cory!!

we will have to go there again. it was amazing!

well as for gains on the e-fans on the way down still stock I averaged 13.8mpg on the way home after the e-fan install, i averaged 17.4mpg, so I'm very very happy!!! Yes a 160* t-stat & a tune will be coming soon.

Yeah that club was good times!!! Hopefully we can see more hot chicks making out! :omg: The sound system was crazy!!! I've never heard anything like it!!!

Thanks to all we had a great time & are looking forward to more!!! When's the next meet? LOL

well as for gains on the e-fans on the way down still stock I averaged 13.8mpg on the way home after the e-fan install, i averaged 17.4mpg, so I'm very very happy!!! Yes a 160* t-stat & a tune will be coming soon.

Yeah that club was good times!!! Hopefully we can see more hot chicks making out! :omg: The sound system was crazy!!! I've never heard anything like it!!!

Thanks to all we had a great time & are looking forward to more!!! When's the next meet? LOL

I am thinking the 21st. but it will be over here in the Illinios area at Brents. Zippy is comin out to do some tuning. you know i will need mine done by then and brent has some things ready to get the attn of my tools as well as PDB is working on some things. wanna go? guys weekend? could be fun. i can get us some cheep rooms and we could make a weekend out of it. but i dont wanna pissss off the mrs. Let me know mang!

I am thinking the 21st. but it will be over here in the Illinios area at Brents. Zippy is comin out to do some tuning. you know i will need mine done by then and brent has some things ready to get the attn of my tools as well as PDB is working on some things. wanna go? guys weekend? could be fun. i can get us some cheep rooms and we could make a weekend out of it. but i dont wanna pissss off the mrs. Let me know mang!

hmm that's tempting as it would be nice to get my 160* t-stat & then get a zippy tune while I'm there... Let me see what I can work out.

GTG in Illinois?? close to theBonjie.. for others to see his FLT..?>?? and Chris is comin out.. and Bonjie has Kappas that need lovin.. ??

Do I see a 30 minute jaunt to Brents for the Bonjie?? mmmmmmmmmmm MAYBE.. LOL

and the Bonjie's headers WILL be in by then!! The Bonjie swears it.

Trucks are looking good. What drop do you have fast4?

He has Belltech 2" spindles, 1" tosion bar keys & Belltech rear leaf springs. Same as me except I don't have the keys.

He has Belltech 2" spindles, 1" tosion bar keys & Belltech rear leaf springs. Same as me except I don't have the keys.

Yttaf nailed it. we both are actually about the same height when sittin side by side. we are thinking mine looks diff cause of my wheels are 22's and his are 20's.

Yttaf nailed it. we both are actually about the same height when sittin side by side. we are thinking mine looks diff cause of my wheels are 22's and his are 20's.

Sweet, so it's around a 3/4. That's the stance i want my truck to be (2/2 doesn't cut it). Now i need to put in an order for new shocks and keys :D .