Pics From The Iowa Mini Meet!

yttaf

I will be back in Il in the next couple months so I will be able to help out doin cam's if need be I have all the stuff. Just gotta get my truck fixed and I will be headin back..

Damn you havin fun out there..

yay!!!! is this a permennant thing frank?? is my tuner movin back?? i need my tune updated for my FLT tranny!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rich with the TBSS, meet rich with the SSS. the one with the hooters girls is also named rich.!!!

but we call him R-Itch!

:withstupid: we already met at porkies and then we got together at the all chevy show... Richard AHH the name of kings.. what are the dates on the Ill meet ??? Rich no porkies for me either going to the barnstormers game myself.. would love to go. i just clay bar my truck and the new tinted tails will be in... should be look n sweeeet .. anyway rain check for next weekend ??? you too Chris ???

:withstupid: we already met at porkies and then we got together at the all chevy show... Richard AHH the name of kings.. what are the dates on the Ill meet ??? Rich no porkies for me either going to the barnstormers game myself.. would love to go. i just clay bar my truck and the new tinted tails will be in... should be look n sweeeet .. anyway rain check for next weekend ??? you too Chris ???

cant do next weekend. Mataya has her ballet/Tap/Acro dance recital. I would never hear the end of it if i missed it. we will get there for sure, PLUS next weekend my folks are here from Michigan so I wont be doin too much extra curricular activities. UNLESS... my you know what shows up:)

I will be back in Il in the next couple months so I will be able to help out doin cam's if need be I have all the stuff. Just gotta get my truck fixed and I will be headin back..

Damn you havin fun out there..

Yeah,get your ass back here frank,we've been doing all kinds of stuff lately.

anyway rain check for next weekend ???

Better make it quick, they're only going to be open for another month or so. Stupid Hy Vee grocery store is coming in and they're going to start ripping shiz up soon. :nonod: It will be a lost icon for sure.

Better make it quick, they're only going to be open for another month or so. Stupid Hy Vee grocery store is coming in and they're going to start ripping shiz up soon. :nonod: It will be a lost icon for sure.

Money talks and HyVee has alot of it to talk with. yes it will be a lost icon for sure, but I really never went anyway. maybe like 4 times in 8 years. We need to find a new place to hang maybe? who knows.

we do need to get a new place.. southside hardees has car night on friday nights.. no beer thou, possible at prevettes, get him to host a car night??? have to talk to him.. i joined his customer council and we are having the first meeting soon.. i will bring up the topic.. but 4 sure we need a new place to hook up...

Money talks and HyVee has alot of it to talk with. yes it will be a lost icon for sure, but I really never went anyway. maybe like 4 times in 8 years. We need to find a new place to hang maybe? who knows.

I've been going to this location for 20 years, with 12 different vehicles and 4 bikes. :(

we do need to get a new place.. southside hardees has car night on friday nights.. no beer thou, possible at prevettes, get him to host a car night??? have to talk to him.. i joined his customer council and we are having the first meeting soon.. i will bring up the topic.. but 4 sure we need a new place to hook up...

I've done Hardees before, but never in the SS. Might be a fun time...

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

well i think at the next mini meet we have a job to do... can you say blower swap??? yeah buddy, the D1 will be on the lil red ss really soon!!

Whoa, are you going to go for it that soon? I thought you said in an earlier post that a D1 would be a winter project? Find a deal you couldn't pass up?

Whoa, are you going to go for it that soon? I thought you said in an earlier post that a D1 would be a winter project? Find a deal you couldn't pass up?

i am thinking it will be on by the 4th of July just in time for my trip back home! yes i found a deal that i couldnt pass up. AND i will have a COMPLETE P1 kit for sale really really soon to help me offset my costs a lil bit. I did say it was gonna be a winter project, but its cold enought to snow isnt it? at least thats my excuse for the mrs:)