Pics From The Iowa Mini Meet!

yttaf

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea but e85Boys idea about duct taping dented popcans together to make one does not count.

NOW that my friend was funny!!! but hey its continuously variable lift and duration!! then we could just paint it chrome when we are happy with the specs to make it all official!!

count me in on the Ill meet.. need the dates asap,so i can get that friday off...maybe i will have efans by then and Zip can make the changes needed to turn them on ... yes working nights suck, but hey they are paying the 20 an hour to do it.. pays for the mods to come.. you did not point out C-roy that i was painting the handles and console while you guys streched the suede.. god i love that black headliner.. thats the way chevy should have done it.. you also forgot that we stood there using a stupid tool to try to remove the fan, until we ran up and got the airhammer and rammed it off... tinted taillights are going on this weekend, write up to come with some good info found.. the front windows are getting retinted.. headlights are on order.. need the efans, depends on how much time before the meet..i did not know you were going to stay all weekend could have gotten a Black SS sandwhich going on the picture.. yes iam player hating.. productive weekend..

Yea but e85Boys idea about duct taping dented popcans together to make one does not count.

bwahahah that is funny :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rich whenever you are ready for those e-fans let me know I have a line on some I can get you a pretty good deal.

bwahahah that is funny :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rich whenever you are ready for those e-fans let me know I have a line on some I can get you a pretty good deal.

Not sure what you are talking about? I have had e-fans on mine since 1,200 miles.

I am good.

Not sure what you are talking about? I have had e-fans on mine since 1,200 miles.

I am good.

Rich with the TBSS, meet rich with the SSS. the one with the hooters girls is also named rich.!!!

but we call him R-Itch!

No porkies tonight for me

My truck is a MESS!!! i have the Tonno off of it gettin painted right now and we are hittin the Iowa barnstormers game! UGH! oh well summer just started!

OK, well since he had me quoted I thought he was talking to me. LOL

OK on Porkies. I shall be drinking some of your beer then !

Edited by rrmccabe (see edit history)