Cool Rotors

04CHASE

ive been doing some bolt on stuff on the camaro . recently ordered some bad ass wheels since i sold the last set. i got the same size but i got 2 piece forged they only weigh in at 18 lbs a wheel in 17 x9.5 and almost 19 in 17 x 11 and i already have tires waiting for it 275 front and 315 meats going back in the rear . i have also done some suspension to it. koni shocks/strano springs which arent exactly ideal for drag racing but more for cornering . some have still cut 1.3 60ft with these springs though . also has to do the stuff with it, lower control arms , adjustable pan hard bar, and subframe connectors to make the chassis flex less since its a unibody. anywho i thought id post these becasue i thought they were unique but i dont know if i will actually get them or the regular slotted as i dont see how these would help get gasses out of the brake pad to rotor.

CIMG0111-1.jpg

chevy bowtie rotors, im going to order this kit or the regular rotors but not a bad deal for cryo treated rotors and hawk pads with ss lones for 349.99

ill be posting some pics of the car soon with the new wheels and vid from the track on the 14th, i just picked up a set of mt et streets for the stock wheels . going to see if can row my way to a mid 12 second pass with them.

ive looked at the picture a couple times and didnt reply cause i wanted to get a real opinon...and i honestly think they look cool but i would never put them on my vehicle...just to much i guess... but its your vehicle and it be something you really gotta look for anyways, so stick them on and let us see them when ur done.

thats what i was saying in the first post i guess i mean they are unique , but even then i dont think i will put them on as i see them not performaning as well as slotted/drilled i think they would work on a show car but imo. they wont help the gasses made from friction escape during decel. im going to try and get the package of just slotted/drilled or maybe slotted only im alot about functionality .

Unique is not always good, if your having some concerns about em now, 6 months down the line you might hate them. I am no brake expert put the "bite" might be less because slotted are through the rotor, and spaced evenly, even though the bowtie is on the pad path...I dunno doesnt seem like it would work. I say sitck with what works. You have been making your rides "clean" I say opt for nice slotted corss drilled for the new wheels.

ls1tech, been hanging out there alot lately

the for sale section very nice there. lots of parts for sale everyday.

X2. I picked up alot of new parts in the past few months there :cheers: