Wifey Joins F/i Ss Club

Well,I wanted to get the wife a new trailblazer SS ,but with rising fuel costs and the fact that she wanted this car really bad after seing it in my motor trend mag.I went ahead and pulled the trigger(after two months of searching for one,they had production delays).I have to say I am really impressed with this car,it runs high 13's on the g-tech pro ss(motor trend ran 13.9) corners at .91 g's and stops from 60 in 100 feet!!!so far the wife loves it and hasn't quit smiling since we got it.Here's some pic's

post-4657-1212328587_thumb.jpg

post-4657-1212328692_thumb.jpg

post-4657-1212328825_thumb.jpg

post-4657-1212328949_thumb.jpg

post-4657-1212329028_thumb.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice!!!

thats pretty bad ass! so when is the pully swap? I know you cant leave well enough alone!

No pulley's,it's the new TURBO SS,although it looks the same the car has a ton of refinements from last years model.

It is getting chrome wheels,tint,billet grille,and hid's!know where I can get some of these?

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Edited by allballz57 (see edit history)

No pulley's,it's the new TURBO SS,although it looks the same the car has a ton of refinements from last years model.

It is getting chrome wheels,tint,billet grille,and hid's!know where I can get some of these?

Thanks for the compliments guys.

damn. i thought they were supercharged. well then, even easier to upgrade to more boost! :)

as for Hid's. not a clue. what style you need? i am ordering tomorrow!!!

damn. i thought they were supercharged. well then, even easier to upgrade to more boost! :)

as for Hid's. not a clue. what style you need? i am ordering tomorrow!!!

6000k high and low? I like these in the truck but not sure what they use in these cobalts.

Nice ride. If you want to look into performance mods and other things for the car, I would recommend this guy in Michigan. He has been around int he grand prix community for years. He built my 12 second V6 GTX for me. His company is very reputable. If something is going to be available for these cars, he will be one of the first to have it. He did alot of work ont eh supercharged cobalts when they came ut so he is very familiar with the cars.

www.zzperformance.com

He doesnt have much for the turbos yet, but you will definetly want to watch his website or contact him for new products. Heck, you might have a shot at doing some beta testing fo rhim if you were up to it.

You must check out his 9 second front wheel drive grand prix as well...

And as far as the chrome billet grilles and other parts, check out these guys, also been around for a decade or so and I have done business with them as well.

http://www.pfyc.com/c/CB/2005-2008+Chevy+C...ries+Store.html

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

Nice ride. If you want to look into performance mods and other things for the car, I would recommend this guy in Michigan. He has been around int he grand prix community for years. He built my 12 second V6 GTX for me. His company is very reputable. If something is going to be available for these cars, he will be one of the first to have it. He did alot of work ont eh supercharged cobalts when they came ut so he is very familiar with the cars.

www.zzperformance.com

He doesnt have much for the turbos yet, but you will definetly want to watch his website or contact him for new products. Heck, you might have a shot at doing some beta testing fo rhim if you were up to it.

You must check out his 9 second front wheel drive grand prix as well...

And as far as the chrome billet grilles and other parts, check out these guys, also been around for a decade or so and I have done business with them as well.

http://www.pfyc.com/c/CB/2005-2008+Chevy+C...ries+Store.html

Thanks for the links,I have a friend who deals with that shop.He has a gtp that runs close to 11's.I think the guy who owns the shop is named zoomer,or something like that.Thanks though,I will keep them in mind.