Cecil County Dragway Anyone?

thomp62301

I was thinkin on going to Island Dragway on the 13th ........

:withstupid: me too, how would you feel about coming to Island on the 13th Luke? LaRon, thats a bit of a ride for you, would you feel up to making the trip too?

:withstupid: me too, how would you feel about coming to Island on the 13th Luke? LaRon, thats a bit of a ride for you, would you feel up to making the trip too?

I would but I work till 6 that friday night. Cecil is only about 45 min away form where I work. I'm guessing Island is going to be close to a 2 and a half hour drive. I'd have to plan that a little further in advance so I could get off.

i dont get out of work till between 5 and 6 ...i wouldnt mind the trip...but on a friday i'll have to make plans to bounce early out of work...but maybe later on i can make it up there...cecil is only like 20 minutes away

• 2 weeks later...

Well I hate to say this but my boss didn't make it to work today. I have to stay till 8 and close up so no I can not make it down. Hope you all have a good time. Look for my brother in law in a small block turbo S-10 and take some video for me.

^^^ that sucks dude...ive got drop my kid off after work and make one more stop before i leave...so i wont be there till later

Yea it sucks. maybe a good idea being friday the 13th in all. knowing my luck, something will break.

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)