Moneys Gonna Be Tight...

Jaymz

I've been doing the "should I sell the SS or not" myself recently. A few of my friends are trying to talk me into it so I could take the money and get something else that gets better gas milage that I can afford to drive and put the rest of the money into my house. I know deep down that if I did sell the SS, I would feel like I just lost part of myself and would regret it for the rest of my life. They dont seem to get it.

It was funny, tonight when I was leaving to take the dog out to the park, some guy walking his dog and his little kid said to his son "thats a silverado ss son". It felt good hearing that and that he knew what it was. :)

Thanks for all the input guys, really apprecaite it. my jaw hit the floor when my fiance said DONT sell it.. I thought for sure she would want to get rid of it.. but then again she likes to drive it as much as I do.

Im gonna sell my yukon geneva for now.. and well see what happens in the future ! :cheers:

good call buddy. i would hate to see you get rid of it. my buddy bought a mint almost new mach one and dumped thousands of dollars blood sweat and tears into his ride in the last year and he sold it a month ago. he never drove it always cleaning it. and the kid that bought it beats the hell out of it and drives it in all weather. what did we learn? just drive it man. thats what its meant to do! have fun with it you put all that time effort and money into it. ENJOY IT!