SoCal Meet at Carlsbad Raceway

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind, as long as it stays clean, no flaming from either side :smash: . We're just out to have a good time of racing, BS'ing and cruising...owners and admirer's (sp?) alike. Come one, Come all for a day at the races... :thumbs:

Here is a link for the directions to the track..

http://carlsbadrags.tripod.com/home/id22.html

Hope everyone is ready for a good time.

Just a reminder, if your gonna race, you need to have a helmet and wear long pants and at least a t-shirt (no sleavless shirts are allowed, track rules) Lookin forward to seein everone out there. :thumbs:

Cody (56chevywagon)

Ok guys . . . . I may not be there after all. For those of you familiar with the "prank" pulled on my truck a couple of days ago . . . . the pressure caused by the spounge that was crammed in the pipe and along with a handfull of 1/4" bolts have completely destroyed my mufflers, and caused a nasty leak somewhere in the exhuast system. As I type this my guys over at Speedway Muff. are completely tearing out the system and trying to salvage what they can ( I really cant afford new mufflers right now) One of the mufflers is completely a loss the pressure caused some of the chambers to warp. If they can get it ready to go before saturday I will be there, but now it looks doubtful. :cry:

IF I FIND THE S.O.B. THAT DID THIS I WILL BE NEEDING ASSISTANCE WITH A SERIOUS ASS KICKING!!! :fume:

So are we all ready for tomorrow? Just a reminder, we are going to meet across the street from the track gates at 10:30-10:45am. Lookin forward to the all the fun... See you all tomorrow at the track. :thumbs:

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone that showed up and say that I had a hell of a time. I wish we all had more time to have been able to sit around and BS some more but, maybe NEXT TIME... ;) and there will be a next time. :thumbs: Here are my best pics (IMO) that I took.

47650756.jpg

47650748.jpg

47650650.jpg

Thanks again everybody for the great time, we need to re-schedule again real soon :cheers:

I second that 56, it was real fun. Being able to finally meet everbody was pretty cool. The pics turned out great also. Lets start planning the next event. :thumbs:

From left to right in the pictures above: r8rs4lf, darkseed, 56chevywagon, adams2003, uvbnz06d, supersport.

Any track times/vids? Sounds like you guys had fun.

Yeah darkseed took some alot of pictures and some video clips that he's going to post soon. It was a blast.

I ran my stock ss wheels/tires today so I was a little slower ( 13.34 @ 99). Supersport had some great times also ( 14.40 @94), darkseed (14.70), 56chevy (14.9), uvbnz06d (15.3) and r8rs4lf (15.4). It was alot of fun though. :thumbs:

Two more........

47659523.jpg

47659540.jpg

I don't really know who is who in the pics since we all had the same colors, I'll leave it up to you guys to figure it out! All I know is that none of them is my truck. :D

It was a very nice day to be out at the track with some fellow SS owners. Very cool to meet all of you!!!! I do have to say that Carlsbad Raceway is pretty ghetto with that dirt road. I'm probably just bitter cause I had just dropped a twenty on a wash before I got there.

Late- Alex

Archived