Pi$$ed About Roll Pan

I had my Bser roll pan glassed in by our local GM dealer and its already cracked out 1 month The used all the special glue and crap. I went back to have them look at it and they said that there is nothing that they could do. Any sugestions. I will be spending the night sanding down the pan and geting all of there crap out of it

:devil:

Does your GM place have its own body shop on site? We always send ours out to a body shop. Thats BS they should fix it if its only been a month and its cracking. Lets see some pics

They have there own. Too late already off and taking all of the bonding agent out of it. I have alreadt talked to them and The owner is now involved he said it was due to the mat that BSER uses. So I have talked to another shop close to home here and they said BS. I think that after I get it done I will take it to them.

well i can tell you now that is why it cracked, the bed flex's alot and the bed sides are plastic and the roll pan is glass. those two are very hard to get to bond almost impossible.

i know one guy who did it and it came out awesome and didnt crack but im sure it will one day.

well i can tell you now that is why it cracked, the bed flex's alot and the bed sides are plastic and the roll pan is glass. those two are very hard to get to bond almost impossible.

EXACTLY!!!

The very reason why I never got it filled!!!! I contemplated it and even went around for a while to see who can do it, but something just told me that it will crack one day.