New Eclipse Spyder Manual Goes Down Quick

SSThunder

Man got to love a supercharged SS. Stopped at the light before my street so I knew I had to get around them. I didn't floor it, just gave it more gas than them to get around so they didn't like that and get on it. I floored it and got around easy. I heard their tires bark a little as they switch gears quick but they didn't have a chance. I pulled on them easy. no doubt they were suprised. People in cars hate to lose to a truck. Dang 22" wheels do feel heavy though so I think I need some centerline 20's to get the weight down some. 22's will be winter wheels soon. :cheers:

Nice kill dude! Its funny when people think you wanna race them just because you get around them, Even though your just trying to get home. I bet he wasn't expecting that! Lol..

Yeah I say they were surprised a 5500 lbs truck ran away from them. It seems like this kind of situation is the only time I get anybody wanting to try me out. Same kind of thing happened with a Stang GT. I'm glad I've got the maggie cause all these runs are from a roll. From a stop light, I'm not affraid of anything for the most part. :jester:

Nice kill. You would have got him without the blower!

Yep but it's so fun to blow people away and laugh as they look like :wtf: I just had to go arond him to get to my road, but he wanted to make a race out of it haha :jester: