I Graduated!

Well guys, I graduated from college on May 24th. Things have been hectic and haven't allowed me to be on here much since then. I recieved my B.A. major in Political Science with a double minor History, Pre-Law. I attended Hartwick College in Oneonta, NY, which is about 10 min away from Cooperstown, NY.

I started my new job last Tuesday and have been pretty busy (the old man is working me to death). I am internet sales manager (and regular sales guy too) at the family business...D.J. Walters Chevrolet Buick Pontiac GMC, Inc. which is located in Gouverneur, NY...way up by the Canadian Border/1000 Islands. Right now I am just trying to get an inventory built up online so we can host it on our website as well as eBay.

My girlfriend (who attended Hartwick as well) graduated with her B.S. in Nursing. She will be taking a job as a GSN, taking her boards next month and then becomming an RN at one of the two local hospitals.

Things have been hectic with school which have kept me away for the past few weeks, but I will be around now!

Here is a pic (we just got out of the tent...graduation over) Me in the middle obviously, my girlfriend Alainna on the right, one of her nursing friends on the left.

n55601792_30604533_1547.jpg

Teddy :chevy: