Bye Bye Red Rocket

chevygal

Well guys, I sold my SS. I hated to do it but with gas prices rising and now having to pay rent, I have no choice. I took a loss, which I expected, by trading it in, especially to a much lower priced car but I can't afford payments on the TBSS. So I went for the Cobalt SS. I figured I had to at least stay in the SS family. I'm going to pick it up tonight and I'll post pictures as soon as I get a chance.

Anyway, I'm staying on this site because you guys are great and have given me a lot of help and advice in the past. Though I have never met any of you, I feel like we're all friends. So I'm staying!!!!

Thanks! Yes, it's the turbo. It's rally yellow, with ebony interior, 18" wheels, 7 speaker Pioneer with 6 disc changer and sub woofer in trunk, 5 speed, boost gauge, pwr sun roof. I'm losing the power heated leather seats but these are SS recaro's and they are actually pretty comfortable. They really hold you in.