Heard Something About $5 Coming

BrettSS

Everyone knows it's going to come but today I was filling up for gas and I talked friends dad at Costco and he said they have already got noted order in their 5's for their gas signs.

I bet it's going to be deisel but you know what follows after that

:(

i wonder what kind of HP gains I can get out of a meatball and cheese sub... hmmmm

^^LMAO!!! :crackup: :crackup:

The reality is that $5 per gallon gas is already almost here. Gas prices here on LI are going up an average of 10-12 cents per week, a gallon of regular 87 octane gas now costs anywhere from $4.19 to $4.35 per gallon now. Diesel is even worse, it is over $5.50 per gallon here......when is the craziness gonna stop?? :ughdance::banghead:

The reality is that $5 per gallon gas is already almost here. Gas prices here on LI are going up an average of 10-12 cents per week, a gallon of regular 87 octane gas now costs anywhere from $4.19 to $4.35 per gallon now. Diesel is even worse, it is over $5.50 per gallon here......when is the craziness gonna stop?? :ughdance::banghead:

I heard Ct. is no.1 for gas prices in the country but when i drove past 2 dealers i said $4.89 and the other was at $4.99 not much of a change since last week. :(

The cost of a barrel of oil has dropped from like $134 to $123. Anybody see the gas prices come down? :wtf:

Yeah it sucks that when the cost of a barrel of oil goes up $10 bucks it seems to increase at the pump in a day or two, but when a barrel of oil goes down it seems to take forever to see anything at the pump.

Yeah it sucks that when the cost of a barrel of oil goes up $10 bucks it seems to increase at the pump in a day or two, but when a barrel of oil goes down it seems to take forever to see anything at the pump.

its not the cost of oil directly that increases or decreases prices right away...it is the cost of the refined fuel. yeah guys it sux to see oil prices this high, but I sure cant complain..I work on the production side of the industry.

10-12 cents per week? Woopity doo! The stations by my work have been going up 10 cents per day for about a week now. One station is up to $4.39 and counting for 87! This shit needs to stop and it needs to stop fast. I can hardly afford to drive my beater anymore! Thank God I have a racing gas sponsor for the truck so at least that is free for now!

i'm sorry to say, but the rising oil prices will probebly never stop till 2010-2012, were it will be around $10 a gallon or more. thats when the world will wake up and see whats going on. have patience my friends

From Texas Gas Prices.com

"As detailed in an earlier article, a conservative calculation is that at least 60% of today’s $128 per barrel price of crude oil comes from unregulated futures speculation by hedge funds, banks and financial groups using the London ICE Futures and New York NYMEX futures exchanges and uncontrolled inter-bank or Over-The-Counter trading to avoid scrutiny. US margin rules of the government’s Commodity Futures Trading Commission allow speculators to buy a crude oil futures contract on the Nymex, by having to pay only 6% of the value of the contract. At today's price of $128 per barrel, that means a futures trader only has to put up about $8 for every barrel. He borrows the other $120. This extreme “leverage” of 16 to 1 helps drive prices to wildly unrealistic levels and offset bank losses in sub-prime and other disasters at the expense of the overall population."

Hmmm..... :wtf:

i'm sorry to say, but the rising oil prices will probebly never stop till 2010-2012, were it will be around $10 a gallon or more. thats when the world will wake up and see whats going on. have patience my friends

they will come back down befor then just sit tight there is no shortage of oil the just found in montana a reserve bigger than irans and oklahoma is siting on on of the worlds largest reserves OPEC is your reason trying to regulate prduction to conserve our resources the demand is greater than the supply opec is allowing us to produce. something will give soon dont worry im not