Ss Leather Seats For Sale

04CHASE

i have a copmplete set of sss seat covers , they are the factory leather/vinyl covers in great shape. they have been in my truck for exactly 40k miles so they do have some crease's but no rops or tears or stains. perfect to replace your cloth seats with. they have the ss logo headrest too.

looking for 400 +shipping. obo

i have a copmplete set of sss seat covers , they are the factory leather/vinyl covers in great shape. they have been in my truck for exactly 40k miles so they do have some crease's but no rops or tears or stains. perfect to replace your cloth seats with. they have the ss logo headrest too.

looking for 400 +shipping. obo

do you have pics interested

its the complete set. front leather captain seats and rear vinyl seat.

i dont have pictures when they were installed, just now and its hard to tell now that they are off.

they have a few crease's in the driver seat on the bottom two sides and a few small ones on the back rest, seats look good still. there is no cracks or tears and have been treated with zaino leather cleaner/conditioner very regularly .

if i had to use an example this would be it, but mine has less crease's in it for sure. alot less.

e5b4_4.JPG

its the complete set. front leather captain seats and rear vinyl seat.

i dont have pictures when they were installed, just now and its hard to tell now that they are off.

they have a few crease's in the driver seat on the bottom two sides and a few small ones on the back rest, seats look good still. there is no cracks or tears and have been treated with zaino leather cleaner/conditioner very regularly .

if i had to use an example this would be it, but mine has less crease's in it for sure. alot less.

e5b4_4.JPG

ill give ya 250.....

• 3 weeks later...