Brand New 22" Boss Black/polished Lip Wheels With Nitto 420 Tires

I have my brand new Boss 330 wheels for sale, they have less than 100 miles on this set up. Both wheels and tires are brand new!

• Boss 330 Wheels
  • Black/ Polsihed Lip ( looks chrome )
  • 22x9 +20 offset
  • 6x5.5 bolt pattern

805509_140_full.jpg

805509_141_full.jpg

• Nitto 420S Tires
  • 305/40/22
  • Temperature A

Nitto%20NT420S%20Logo.jpg

Wheels, and tires come with mounted and balanced with valve stems. I really hate to see these go! Please send me a PM or email me direct at [email protected] if your interested. I will take pictures, just send me a email and I'll send the pictures to you.

Thanks!

Edited by DwDrummer (see edit history)

Nice wheels. Do you have an account over at Gmfullsize.com? their's quiet abit of people who want theses wheels over their, if you want ill link them to this thread.

Hey man! What's up? I have a account but it will not let me post anything in the for sale section just yet. If you don't care please post this for me as I need to sell the wheels asap!! Thanks for your help dude!

Will take a loss and sell wheels, and lugnuts only for $650 plus shipping just to move these!

Hey bro I tried to send you an email to your yahoo account and I'm not sure if it went through... I'm very interested in these wheels so you can either contact me through mail at [email protected] or just call me at 408.639.9091... Thanks!!

Hey bro I tried to send you an email to your yahoo account and I'm not sure if it went through... I'm very interested in these wheels so you can either contact me through mail at [email protected] or just call me at 408.639.9091... Thanks!!

Sent you a email man! Let me know how I can help! Thanks!

• 3 months later...