Amsterdam Closing Red Light District

zanis520

kinda sucks....its a sight to walk around in the red light district. And yeah some of the girls are drop dead gorgeous and its kinda cool to meander through it. Amsterdam is still a beautiful city no less.

anything you can do there, you can do right at home. :cheers:

:withstupid: thats right. its actually about time they closed it down. it was morally and ethically wrong anyhow. it doesn't mean there arn't more of them around the world either.

check it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_red-light_districts

"The city admits some will likely stay in Amsterdam, but Newsweek reports they will be assigned certified pimps and required to be at least 21 years old. "

sign me up for that job!! ill be a certified pimp. lol

"The city admits some will likely stay in Amsterdam, but Newsweek reports they will be assigned certified pimps and required to be at least 21 years old. "

sign me up for that job!! ill be a certified pimp. lol

:withstupid: haha seriously

its mostly b/c of all the shady africans tring to sell narcotics and rob people. We talk about immagration but we have it so good over there its just crazy seeing all these people who you just know are not legal and if they get in trouble or are even suspected then you cannot find out who they really are.

aside from that the place is alot nicer than one might think...and its ok to get stoned :cool:

anything you can do there, you can do right at home. :cheers:

Not legally. :D When I was there in '87 I was amazed at the number of places that you could legally buy canibus. Not that that's my cup of tea, but it was everywhere. You could walk down the street and smell people smoking it. I stopped at this little cafe along the river to have lunch, and they brought me two menus, one with food, the other with various types of marijuana, quite shocking. I was 20 and in the Army and had no idea that it was legal. Needless to say I didn't partake.

:flag:

and just bc its legal there doesnt mean you cant get in trouble for it here, lets say a drug test or something along that nature...

"i swear mr parole officer i was in amsterdam"