I Got A Promotion Today!

As some of you may know,I work at a steel mill and have for going on 12 years.Well after a bunch of training,a lot of busting ass and a little ass kissing.I finally got promoted to Mill Forman.The last couple weeks have been nerve racking and I have been a little edgy while going through all of the interviewing process and such. I really felt like the job was mine from the beginning but I didn't want to get too convinced,I was sure something would end up screwing me but nothing did so I am extremely happy and just figured I would share it with all of you.So if anyone wants to have a beer or twelve to celebrate with me,I'm buying!!!!WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

I'll be in Elgin IL in 3 weeks for business! Put a cold one aside for me! :cheers:

What date? We are getting together on the 20,21 and 22nd of june and elgin is only 45min-1hr away depending on traffic.

I think your old motor will be here too,maybe you two could talk about old times together.

Edited by allballz57 (see edit history)