Long Tube Headers

I am looking for some good ceramic coated LT Headers for a friends 2004 Sierra Denali, in a couple of weeks we are putting a Radix, new heads and a cam 208º/214º .554"/.559" on a 114º on his truck. I have everything at my house except for the Headers, He live in Canada and doesn't have to worry about smog. they have 87, 89, 91, 93, 95 octane at the pump.

thanks for any help.

Mark

depends on if you want them coated already? if thats the case Pacesetter, Belanger, AEM, are about the only ones i can think of that are coated already. if you want stainless steel headers and get them coated, Kooks, Dynatechs, Stainless Works

OBX Stainless is the only way to go in salty winters. Coated mild steel is going to rust out far before stainless, and they're going to cost more than the OBX ones too. I would suggest an LT1 wire set for the two plugs near the firewall on the driver's side though.

depends on if you want them coated already? if thats the case Pacesetter, Belanger, AEM, are about the only ones i can think of that are coated already. if you want stainless steel headers and get them coated, Kooks, Dynatechs, Stainless Works

i've been looking for the belangers for a while with no success, you or anyone else have a link?

i've been looking for the belangers for a while with no success, you or anyone else have a link?

The site is under construction but call them up on the listed number on the site----------------->CLICK HERE

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)