What's In Your Cd Player Right Now? (06/2008)

Fireman31

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone heard jeezy song called bang its has a verse from lil scrappy that says " yeah i think im the shit cuz i got a ss!" heres the link to listen its around the 3 min mark http://www.imeem.com/tommyboi/music/kTCN-Y...ung_jeezy_bang/

Never heard of it till now. It might be a new addition to my cd soon. My top 3 favorite songs are - put on, cash flow, get money. Those are 3 greate songs that I would suggest anyone who likes rap should listen to if they havn't allready.

Hey SSSmoke Eater, take me for example, I possted that I've been listening to Disturbeds new release, but my ipod has a wide variety of music. Public Enemy, Boogie Down Productions, which is old school rap. Christopher Lawrence, Paul Oakenfold, which is electronica. The Cover Gilrs, Stevie B, TKA, K7, Shannon, which is late 80's early 90's dance music. And I also have Metallica, Godsmack, Van Hallen, AC/DC,....the list goes on and on.....

Hey SSSmoke Eater, take me for example, I possted that I've been listening to Disturbeds new release, but my ipod has a wide variety of music. Public Enemy, Boogie Down Productions, which is old school rap. Christopher Lawrence, Paul Oakenfold, which is electronica. The Cover Gilrs, Stevie B, TKA, K7, Shannon, which is late 80's early 90's dance music. And I also have Metallica, Godsmack, Van Hallen, AC/DC,....the list goes on and on.....

I'm not saying that if you listen to rap its a bad thing, I was just stating that there seem to be alot of people who listen to rap. Its just not my taste, but then again, I'm sure alot of people dont like my hillbilly redneck music either LOL

Edited by SSSmoke Eater (see edit history)

i got a rap mixtape called southern smoke!!

will have the new lil wayne da carter 3 aka weezy aka please say the ****ing baby.... this tuesday when it drops can u say lollipop??? lol

u should put lil wayne on there da best rapper alive or something to do with rap all the car videos ive ever seen or even bike stunt videos only have rock / metal where i cant even make out the words to the songs i think they are saying like (kill ur self) or something like that but yea i think more and more ppl listen to rap now or have them as ringtones who didnt have crank dat superman on there phone or car??? if u didnt u r lying lol just my 2 cents

IMO, lil wayne is the worst rapper alive. Just listening to his lyrics make me throw up in my mouth. Along with the other "cash money" clan. Their lyrics contain nothing about life, it's just about how much money they have, which isn't rap at all..

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)