Wheatley Tune

I just have to post this, got my wheatley tune today. Can wait till tomorrow to put it in. Just one question if i wanted to put my stock PCM back do i have to do a relearn again or is a just for new PCM's that havent seen an engine.

I just have to post this, got my wheatley tune today. Can wait till tomorrow to put it in. Just one question if i wanted to put my stock PCM back do i have to do a relearn again or is a just for new PCM's that havent seen an engine.

From what I've researshed. Once you learned it, you can just swap them at will.

Let us know how it goes and how you like it. I understand it's the best money spent!

Enjoy :cheers:

All you have to do is one relearn, once a PCM has seen your vehicle all you have to do is swap them out. You are gonna love that tune, Charlie is the man! :chevy:

How much does a Wheatly tune cost

Does wheatley still do retune's for free if you were to add a new part to the truck

Last i heard, their was a certain date set, and if you purchased it after it you had to pay extra, not sure tho. But if you had it for a long time he will still do it for free.

Last i heard, their was a certain date set, and if you purchased it after it you had to pay extra, not sure tho. But if you had it for a long time he will still do it for free.

All existing customers prior to Jan 1,2008 get free retunes I believe, anyone after that has a $40 re-tune fee(still worth it, Charlie is one of the best in the business). :chevy:

has anyone had any trouble with getting ahold of wheatley recently? i told him on here about 2 months ago, then a month ago, then just a couple weeks ago about my tune and he has never said anything back...any ideas?

has anyone had any trouble with getting ahold of wheatley recently? i told him on here about 2 months ago, then a month ago, then just a couple weeks ago about my tune and he has never said anything back...any ideas?

He's really hard to get a hold of, i emailed him a few wks back and still haven't heard from him, i would keep trying to call him, and pming him as wells as emailing him.