Thinking About Cutouts

uh_track

Been thinking about getting cutouts put in just dont know if shuold or where i should put them i have dyanatechs with high flows and corsa cat back. should i put them before they come together or just put on after the Y

Been thinking about getting cutouts put in just dont know if shuold or where i should put them i have dyanatechs with high flows and corsa cat back. should i put them before they come together or just put on after the Y

Put the cutout around 18inches from the collector if you hat catless mids. but since you've got cats put them infront of the cats for better flow.

Hey i had the same setup with cutouts and dynatech LT headers and i thought it sounded horrible with headers. i took them off. I still have mine if you wanna buy them for 50$

It really sounded that bad.... like how raspy or what

It really sounded that bad.... like how raspy or what

Please dont rush to help me out in anyway anyone, I used to own a lightning and i know there were far less of them produced than the SS. but at least on thier forum people would at least respong to your post. I don't know why people are so fast to jump on people for asking a newb question on this site but they can't help out to a legitimate question. if i get banned what ever this site sucks

Please dont rush to help me out in anyway anyone, I used to own a lightning and i know there were far less of them produced than the SS. but at least on thier forum people would at least respong to your post. I don't know why people are so fast to jump on people for asking a newb question on this site but they can't help out to a legitimate question. if i get banned what ever this site sucks

Dude get your panties out of a wad...You have had this topic up for like 2 days..sometimes it takes a while for everyone to see it...this is the first time i saw it so quit crying....This is an awesome site and by far the best forum i am a member of...your new ....hang around and once poeple get to know ya the responses come faster...chill out and glad to see you came to your senses and got rid of that FURD

I run electric cut outs I dont have cats so i run them befroe the muffler..I personally love the way mine sounds open with headers...some dont like the drone and others do....at first all i wanted was manual cut outs but i grew tired of crawling under my truck to open and close them...IMO just go ahead and get e-cut outs.

Dude get your panties out of a wad...You have had this topic up for like 2 days..sometimes it takes a while for everyone to see it...this is the first time i saw it so quit crying....This is an awesome site and by far the best forum i am a member of...your new ....hang around and once poeple get to know ya the responses come faster...chill out and glad to see you came to your senses and got rid of that FURD

I run electric cut outs I dont have cats so i run them befroe the muffler..I personally love the way mine sounds open with headers...some dont like the drone and others do....at first all i wanted was manual cut outs but i grew tired of crawling under my truck to open and close them...IMO just go ahead and get e-cut outs.

I got mine done the sound awesome... i like it incase any one cares dynatechs and high flows with a cut out sound great.... so the next random guy that wants to know there si the answer and just because you have 6000+ post does not make you a bad ass

and just because you have 6000+ post does not make you a bad ass

Never said it did jack off...I get defensive because you said this site sucks and not everyone dropped what they where doing to come to your help as fast as you liked and with 6000+ posts I know and am friends with everyone on here so if you criticize one of us you critisize all thats how the SSS community on here is so EAD....I see your from texas as am I..I am always looking forward to meeting new people at GTG's but in your case I hope I never do..You seem to have a chip on your shoulder and if I had to guess probably some immature highschool punk that doesnt apprecite the fact that even though you came onhere and insulted the members on here we stilled tried to answer your question. if you really feel that way about this site...

gtfo_barker.jpg

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

What is the sound difference with Manifolds vs Headers? I want to put my cutouts on but at the same time I want to do headers as well and may as well do it all at once. Does anyone know of a place a guy can get midpipes for Pacesetters? Everyone around my neck of the woods crush bends their exhaust.

What is the sound difference with Manifolds vs Headers? I want to put my cutouts on but at the same time I want to do headers as well and may as well do it all at once. Does anyone know of a place a guy can get midpipes for Pacesetters? Everyone around my neck of the woods crush bends their exhaust.

with headers it really gets throaty when you get on it if you know what i mean...

IMO I wouldnt waste your money on mid lengths or shorties go ahaead and get LT's Texas Speed has coated pacesetters for like $450 i believe..thats where i got mine.

IMO I wouldnt waste your money on mid lengths or shorties go ahaead and get LT's Texas Speed has coated pacesetters for like $450 i believe..thats where i got mine.

I do definately plan on long tubes, but whats everyone doing about midpipes?

I went with the Dynotech exhaust and it replaced most of the mid pipe and I know how you feel, everyone around here crush bends exhaust. I will eventually find a good exhaust installer to redo my CATBACK because the bends look like crap.