Where To Get Ported Throttle Body?

se_shlock

I have been searching around for ported throttle body. I am just looking for a stock ported tb. I have searched around and found some from Jantzerperformance. Does anyone know if they do good work? I have found the how to by SS_bnoon_SS, but would rather leave the porting up to someone with some experience. I want to keep my tb and get one that is ported. Any suggestions? Thanks.

get one from the best. . . . .shanner ported throttle bodies, go to his web site s2performance.com

i get a bogus site with that address art...can you put up a link?

:rolleyes: Sorry, Shaner doesn't remove the front half of the throttle bar, which is where most of the improvement in flow area comes from. And his prices!!! Sheesh.

i personally know a lot of people runing his TB for years and they are dyno proven so thats why i suggested him

:rolleyes: Sorry, Shaner doesn't remove the front half of the throttle bar, which is where most of the improvement in flow area comes from. And his prices!!! Sheesh.

Are you still doing them? I am very impressed by what I have seen on here from you. I thought that I read that you are no longer doing this, so I hadn't asked before now.

Edited by se_shlock (see edit history)

Are you still doing them? I am very impressed by what I have seen on here from you. I thought that I read that you are no longer doing this, so I hadn't asked before now.

I quit doing them for a while because I just didn't have the time. But I guess I'm not really doing much now... I'll PM you some info.

you wont get much hp out of P&P'ing your TB if your going to stay N/A. if your planning on going F/I, then i would suggest doing it. you'll only get 3-5 HP at the most staying N/A. you'll probebly get more HP gutting your cats. i opted to stay away from it due to the lack of HP & the its costs alot as well.

you wont get much hp out of P&P'ing your TB if your going to stay N/A. if your planning on going F/I, then i would suggest doing it. you'll only get 3-5 HP at the most staying N/A. you'll probebly get more HP gutting your cats. i opted to stay away from it due to the lack of HP & the its costs alot as well.

dont know about you but either way you look at it 5+ horsepower is 5+ horsepower! :cheers:

bnoon does them at a very reasonable price...that is of course if he has time to do them. don't want to make work for him but he does good work and an awesome dude to deal with.

dont know about you but either way you look at it 5+ horsepower is 5+ horsepower! :cheers:

:withstupid:

Edited by WODY (see edit history)