Hotels

My name is Isaiah. I'm from Bay City. Just a quick question for you guys. Are there any campgrounds or reasonable hotels in the area that you know of? My buddy Donny and I were very good friends with Dustan. We want to come out but I don't know if we are coming out for a couple days or just for the day. I know there are a lot of things going on that weekend so I'm just trying to figure something out. If anyone knows of anything let me know as soon as possible. We both would like to come out and hangout with the members from Michigan and get to know you guys.

There are a couple of cheaper hotels in the area. There is also many campgrounds in the area. Do a Google search for "camping grand haven" and "camping muskegon". There are two state parks in the area as well as probably 5 or so campgrounds.

K thanks! I just have to make sure Donny wants to come out and has that weekend off. Definately want to come meet up with you guys and hangout and see what everyone has in their trucks. Miss Dustan and his truck already. Just use to seeing it all the time and hanging out. Wish he could be there with us if we are able to make it out.