SS project for the Regular Cab fans

2drTahoe

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Something about it looks really odd??? (besides the front plate) I just can't put my finger on it . . . :confused:

It's the bumper that is odd. He got the Street Scene bumper. Which is different then the real SS bumper. Plus the ducts shouldn't be white. My friend even said it looked funny. Lowering will definately help. And he needs the rear bumper.

the front bumper just looks so big...i think it needs the cladding to even it all out not to mention a lowering kit...but a good start...

:withstupid:

Cladding and a rear bumper would help. White looks good...

I'm not sure about those aftermarket side mirrors. They don't quite blend with the rest of the body lines...

The more I look at it I think the following apply:

1. LOWER IT! It sits too high for a Standard Cab sport truck. Rule of thumb, the shorter the truck . . . the lower it should be.

2. Those mirrors are WAY TOO SMALL for the truck.

3. Body cladding would help a lot!

At least thats my opinion :cool:

you know... I am doing a single cab conversion, with a real SS bumper and plan on taking an inch or two out of the of the front bumper to blend it better to the existing body lines of the truck ( something I think the factory should have done without cladd ) ill post photos when its complete... those speed mirrors do look small on the full sized trucks... and they could have done a better job on the repro SS bumper...

Anthony

Those mirrors are WAY TOO SMALL for the truck.

I dont like the licensce plate either but an ss would look real nice in white, even better in the pearl white like the escalades.

That’s what I have said since day one, GM should have brought out a couple more colors…(white & Silver)

Archived