My Lastest Mods Cosmetic This Time

I had the truck clay barred and machine polished by my buddy detail shop last week but not had any good weather to take decent photos yet, but yesterday my tinted taillights i bought from F1Fan arrived and today i had a parcel from a buddy in Florida with some other parts in. headlight covers third brake light cover, some license paltes,and a load of other bits and pieces, anyway to the point here a few pics of the headlight covers and tail lights, i love the stealth look on trucks,

after the detail

IMG_5340.jpg

with the covers on

IMG_5371.jpg

Tail lights, they look better in the flesh (well plastic lol )

IMG_5358.jpg

IMG_5359.jpg

IMG_5360.jpg

my buddy also sent me a permit (don't know if its valid here in the UK lol)

IMG_5370.jpg

Heidi bought me a asus 7" laptop with Internet access and sat nav, so I'll never be far from my favorite websites and email when in my truck, fits nicely in the middle,going to make up a holder for it over the weekend, in the meantime a bit of velcro stops it from moving about

IMG_5349.jpg

my next mods will be free flow cats, bigger brakes and a new hood i just cant make my mind up on which hood, so any pics of hoods would be appreciated.

all the best

eamonn

Looks good Eamonn. :thumbs: nice to see you around!

out of curiosity, and to put it into perspective a bit, how much are you paying for gas over there for the SS? everyone here is b*tching and moaning (and rightfully so) about the increases, but I know Europe has to be higher.

*** Moving to Proper Section ***

Hey there Eamonn ....

Long time, no see ... The Truck is looking sweet ... :thumbs: :thumbs:

Pop in a little more often .... Glad to see your alive and well, and still enjoying the SSS.

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

i'm back again guys, when the truck was off the road i didn't post much anywhere, too busy saving up and working to pay for new engine, then new transmission, now on engine 2 and trans 5 i did lurk a bit, but now trucks all fixed i'll be back posting .. when i'm not driving round and enjoying her, it was too long off the road but with a in truck computer i'll besurfing in more often lol

why are you complaining about gas prices .... in the UK are you ready for this???????

i'll give you the price in liters as UK / US gallons are different size whereas liters are the same everywhere..

sitting comfortable

£127.9p per liter or almost $2.50 a liter or $9.45 a US Gallon...

how much are you paying???

Gonna be a revolution soon

I dont drink alcohol anymore but toy give you an idea a bottle of Bud in a UK bar is about £2.50 to £3.00 or $5 to $6

It's fun here in the UK NOT..

All the best for now guys .. thanks for moving to correct section, i must have had a Blond moment lol